Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Does It Mean When An Army Man Gives You His Tags What Does It Mean If My Soldier Gives Me His Tags.. And Why Is He?

What does it mean if my soldier gives me his tags.. And why is he? - what does it mean when an army man gives you his tags

Hey .. So, I'm not so much .. from a military career in this area
Me and my husband (an infantry soldier) in the army, they are very happy
and he spoke of a wedding in the last Little .. So, here was our last conversation ..
He: I want a set of tags for my dog, eh?
Me: I love it, HUN
He: Is it an honor to use, too?
Me: Yes, of course, always babe
Him: Will you promise me, if I never take off
Me: Yes, I promise I will never
He: Well, I love you, it's also bad luck to him
I:

but .. Is it really bad to him? What does this mean? and why do you give me a sentence?
I love and I want to understand everything ..
Thanks to all replies ..

8 comments:

Docker said...

Their identification tags are a part of their uniform and with you at all times, happiness, if it is an extra game that takes place, not really a problem, and I've never heard that bad unless he is caught, then maybe not get a warning, or written in the worst case, not for them. The man seems to only love and want something to remind, if not give them together. Make sure it is a game and not alone.

Anonymous said...

Give a girl's plates are not really on what some might call a romantic idea and supports. This means that you sleep with a soldier. Does your board is sorta like it mark his territory. Door hand in hand with the term "hunter-label" ... or woman, the search for a soldier who marry for profit. He said you are and the only reason he gave his label was simply because he sleeps with you, but it is when he started all this.

Army Girlfriend said...

Ha wow thank you very much for calling guys out ... again. Interesting stories, confusing, but interesting.


If my fiance graduated BCT went to the canteen at the base and had a series of information sheets and me. Its just a special symbol to show us that listening to my heart, my soldiers.

I would be the same if her "friend" also means that wouldnt be any good use of two sets of plates.

Verbal Spartan said...

They are without doubt the greatest tag sniffer eSlut Cammy fighter I've ever seen.

At least the 3rd Edition in two months, 3 members of different services from 2 different branches of the armed forces, you are engaged or appointment.

Remember these?:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

By the way, if not willingly mocked and ridiculed, stop asking stupid questions ....

Monty S said...

If you have a game for you, as always, s is a ring from his high school B / F for the ceramic around the neck, the reason behind the plate, whether he died in action, you may discover that it is.

jeeper_p... said...

This means getting a new pair and do not need the old couple.

Why are you asking us to try to tell the state of your relationship?

Name plates are plates, means nothing.

Early said...

Yes, the epic return to the kind of property "with a new name. Good idea," returns with a new name. Your friend will remain in the trunk, so it must be her friend, who gave the label. What a bitch.

Well Duh! said...

I do not know, but it sounds like you just to mark their territory. The much less expensive than engagement ring, that's for sure.

Post a Comment