Friday, January 22, 2010

Spot On Rib Cage Part Of My Rib Cage Seems To Go Inward Now When It Didnt Used To. What Could This Be?

Part of my rib cage seems to go inward now when it didnt used to. What could this be? - spot on rib cage

I have asthma and my lungs recently had a little pain on and off. It is normal that I have pain in the chest, but I felt like my rib cage, where one of the places of suffering and it is a place where the remains depressed. It is still flat and smooth, but it goes in, like a depression in the ribs. This has not happened, because I felt in my chest when I was in pain. What is possible? It seems that I have been very painful joints and bad allergies too late.

2 comments:

Faye C said...

You go to your doctor to ensure that no whats wrong

Emily A said...

I know you probably hate getting answers How do you feel, because it sure as hell do.

You need to go to your doctor. I'm not sure what could be wrong.

But if you are a little faster, "diagnosis", I suggest you go to an online correction of symptoms. (Just go to google and type of correction of the symptoms.) You can enter all your symptoms and get a few guesses about what might be.

Post a Comment