Saturday, December 26, 2009

Handmade Stuffed Animals ( Ladies, Girls ) Would You Like This??

( Ladies, Girls ) Would you like this?? - handmade stuffed animals

So, you have a friend that you seem to appreciate.
Her two really good Friends.
He loves you and he thinks or know that you still love him, but he too shy to say.
However, you can take your favorite stuffed animals gave, which is practically in the scent of him under water.
The two talk on the phone every day. You always have to tell something.
You're doing very well. And he feels bad because he has something very special for you, and it had nothing to give.
So he decided, a stuffed animal with her hand and the form has made of your pet.
And I do not know, but he says he will do to you.
Then one day he goes home and the couple had decided whether he could come see me.
So what we do, and it is a stuffed toy home made specially for you.
And he said: "Hello, hello, I have something. Please note that I do for you. And I did it with all my heart for you. I hope you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment