Thursday, December 24, 2009

Atlanta Carpet Cleaning Bought A Certified Used Vehicle. Worried About Electrical.?

Bought a Certified Used vehicle. Worried about electrical.? - atlanta carpet cleaning

Ok. So my husband and I bought a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Atlanta last Monday (September 28). He is a 2006 Toyota 4Runner. We have problems with it. The closure was a bit of the windscreen, so that the day I bought that a man had come and to correct. Well ... is a mess again, and when it rained a few days ago we received were all wet and water during the shift lever and the upper zone on the radio. I have today and told me that someone who "fixes" that made things worse. They make steam, then clean the carpet, but we are concerned about the security of supply. The water was all top of the wheel and radio and water drips from the soil. Does anyone know a small electric cars. We think its going to a threat to the administration when it was wet. My truck father0in0law beat b / c of faulty electrical wiring, not to happen with our children in the car! Any help is welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment