Friday, February 12, 2010

Tender Lump On Gum Above Tooth Little Lump On My Gum Above My Back Tooth.?

Little lump on my gum above my back tooth.? - tender lump on gum above tooth

There are about 3 years ago I had a toothache when I was very ill on holiday in americaand he had to go to an emergency dentist who took X-rays and said I needed root canal. I wanted to charge me a big dent dollars.The of 2000 was again a
I decided to endure the pain and do not pay what I went to my own dentist in the UK to see who said it was a hole, and that the infection had gone inland, £ 40, but only needed a filling. Thereafter, no pain.
That was 2 years ago.

4 months ago, my gum above my tooth that was hit is a bit touchy. I had him for weeks and now has a lump on my gum above the tooth is a little sensitive to touch. Im not suffer at all, and you feel it when I smile or touch.
The tooth is fine, but only that histenderish nodes in the gums.
Is this a big problem caused canal or an infection that usually, until I treated my teeth removed /.?

2 comments:

schwartz... said...

Could a sore in the gums, and if we are not paying attention worse.Try of gargling with warm salt water.If not relieved to see a dentist.

Kat said...

HERPIESSSS

Post a Comment