Saturday, February 13, 2010

Black Molly Pooping Red Molly With Shimmies And Red Poop.?

Molly with shimmies and red poop.? - black molly pooping red

I'm fishing again. But I only lived ick and fungus in my molly is black and silver. I recently checked my tank and all my tetras have their own tank again after they were returned quarantined. My day began with Molly but shimmies and had red shit, I've never seen before had. Is this a bad sign? I have aquarium salt in the morning and I see (I think it's a) very closely. The flap is down. Ideas?

2 comments:

Juli said...

just add salt. unfortunitly once it is bad enough that you can see their purpose somthing bad. I've just this fall shimmy in my tank one of the young fish to find out, destroyed and what was wrong.

John said...

This would be a bad sign. Byflakes to prevent food and blood worms for now.

Post a Comment