Monday, February 15, 2010

Home Made Outboard Motor Steering 2000 Mercury Mariner 15HP 2Stroke Outboard Questions.?

2000 Mercury Mariner 15HP 2Stroke Outboard Questions.? - home made outboard motor steering

I have an engine in this small and friendly. It starts like a game again, but I note that crispy pee water is not as difficult as the course. Solving production problems: 1) I removed the pause on the crest of the debris and checked, it was clean. 2) I blew a little air inside, and felt the air leaving the tube to urinate (in the absence of a better word). 3) I pulled the thermostat and it worked, and the water began to flow strongly. The thermostat is that regular maintenance at regular intervals, something needs to change, it seems ok, I'm no visible damage, corrosion or rust on, I'm from the thermostat, I never wash clean, and separated the engine?
---
Part 2 problem (sorry) not much different boat I was in the bay andthe engine roared to a halt in me a few times. Look away, I had to wait a few minutes and turn it on. When the 3rd was Time, I decided to be blocked a U-turn and returned unable to verify the situation (.) I turn on the hose connecting the tank of the machine was completely filled with yellow glass like materials, a double-edged sword, and ends at the front and set the compressor to him. Tons of these materials have begun to leave, I started this new fuel and went to the hardware store and got some staples put into the pipe connections. I checked the fuel filter and also had these little suckers on them. What is it and why it is? Could be bad gas? I'm not supposed difficultiesask 2 questions, but the same engine!

Thank you a lot guys, sorry for these stupid questions.
I think I need a strong engine of economic, if I in the water.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thermostat is a possibility, but probably a driver for the new water pump. All 100 hours or 2 years. In his second question, it sounds almost as if someone put sugar in the tank. Not solve the sugar in the gas and everything is blocked. Old gas can leave a hard scale deposits, as well.

Post a Comment